1- Benjakul, S.; Seymour, T.A.; Morrissey, M.T.; An, H., 1997. Physicochemical changes in Pacific whiting muscle proteins during iced storage. Journal of Food Science, 62 (4):729-733.
2. Coppes-Petricorena, Z., 2011. Texture measurements in fish and fish products. In: Handbook of seafood quality, safety, and health applications, edited by Cesarettin Alasalvar, Fereidoon Shahidi, Kazuo Miyashita, Udaya Wanasundara. Wiley-Blackwell, UK.
3. Esmaeilzadeh Kanari, R., 2011. Examination of antioxidant properties of some extracts of plants. The first national food safety seminar, Islamic Azad University, Savadkouh, Mazandaran.
4. Etemadian, Y., Shabanpour, B., Sadeghi Mahounk, A., Shabani, A., Y., M., Dordiyli, P., 2011. The effect of vacuum packaging on the chemical, microbial and sensory properties of whitefish fillets (Rutilus frisii kutum) kept in ice. Iranian Journal of Food Science and Technology. Volume 7, Number 4, Page 298-304.
5. Hosseini, n., Malekirad, AS., Ashtiyani, SA., Nazim, M., 2012 survey the different fractions of methanol extract and essential oils of thyme, sage, rosemary, cinnamon Khalvash and in scavenging free radicals. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, 20(1): 28-38.
6. Huff-Lonergan, E., Lonergan, S.M, 2005, Mechanisms of water-holding capacity of meat: The role of postmortem biochemical and structural changes. Journal of Meat Science, 71, 194-204.
7. Jae W. Park (Editor). 2005. Surimi and Surimi Seafood (Second edition). CRC Press Taylor and Francis Group. pp 884.
8. Jalili H., Hammarang Amishi, A., 2011. Investigation of Physical, Chemical, and Sensory Sensory Properties of Surimi Fish Oil at -18°C. Iranian Journal of Fisheries Science, 20(3): 44-33.
9. Light Hashem-e, g., Hoseinpour, H., Stove, d., 1392.mqays·h extract of nettle (Urtica diocia) and antioxidants butyl hydroxy toluene (BHT) the shelf life of fish fillets of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) In the conditions of storage at 1 ± 4°C. Quarterly Journal of Fisheries Sciences and Technology, 2(3): 75-87
10. Mendes, R., Goncalvez, A. 2008. Effect of soluble CO2 stabilization and vacuum packaging in the shelf life of farmed sea bream and sea bass fillets. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 43, 1678-1687.
11. Offer, G.; Trinick, J., 1983. On the mechanism of water holding in meat: The swelling and shrinking of myofibrils, Meat Science, 8: 245-381.
12. Ojagh, S.M., Rezaei, M., Razavi, S. H., Hosseini, S.M.H., 2010. Effect of chitosan coatings enriched with cinnamon oil on the quality of refrigerated rainbow trout. Food Chemistry, 120:193-198.
13. Ozogul, F., Polat, A., Ozogul, Y., 2004, The effects of modified atmosphere packaging and vacuum packaging on chemical, sensory and microbiological changes of sardines (Sardinia pilchards). Journal of Food Chemistry, 85: 49-57.
14. Perez-Alonso, F., Aubourg, S.P., Rodriguez, O., Barros-Velazquez, J., 2004, Shelf life extension of Atlantic pomfret (Brama brama) fillets by packaging under a vacuum-skin system. Journal of Food Research Technological, 218: 313-317.
15. Sahoo, J., Kumar, N., 2005, Quality of vacuum packaged muscle foods stored under frozen cinditions: A review. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 42: 209-21.
16. Shakila, R., Jeyasekaran, G., Vijayalakshmi, S., 2005, Effect of vacuum packaging on the quality characteristics of seer fish (Scomberomorus commersonii) chunks during refrigerated storage. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 42, 438-443.
17. Sharifian, S.; Alizadeh, E.; Mortazavi, M.S.; Shahriari- Moghadam, M., in the press. Effects of refrigerated storage on the microstructure and quality of Grouper
18. Zolfaghari, M., Shabanpour, b. Falahiezadeh, SA., 1390. survey trend of chemical, microbiological and sensory fillet of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) to determine its Mundari time during storage at refrigerator temperature (c40 +). Fisheries Journal of Iranian Natural Resources Journal, 64(2): 107-119.