1. Soleimani N., Dayer M.R., Faridnouri H., 2020. Comparative Study of the Urban Fine Dust’s Effects on Blood Cells of Male Rats in Different Cities of Khuzestan Province (Iran). Journal of Animal Biology, 13(1): 41-54. [In Persian]
2. Alexander F., Gordon M., Alexander E., 2018. Abnormal liver function tests in inflammatory arthritis: think beyond the DMARDs. Oxford Medical Case Reports, 9: 275-277.
3. Bourdon J.A., Saber A.T., Jacobsen N.R., Jensen K.A., Madsen A.M., Lamson J.S. 2012. Carbon black nanoparticle instillation induces sustained inflammation and genotoxicity in mouse lung and liver. Particle and Fibre Toxicology, 9: 1-14.
4. Bradford M.M.1976. Rapid and sensitive method for the quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing the principle of protein-dye binding. Annals of Biochemistry, 72: 248-254.
5. Couinaud C. 1999. Liver anatomy: portal (and suprahepatic) or biliary segmentation. Digestive surgery, 16:459-467.
6. Elwej A., Ghorbel I., Chaabane M., Soudani N., Mnif H., Boudawara T. 2018. Zinc and selenium modulate barium-induced oxidative stress, cellular injury and membrane-bound ATPase in the cerebellum of adult rats and their offspring during late pregnancy and early postnatal periods. Archives of physiology and biochemistry, 124: 237-346.
7. Engwa G.A., Ferdinand P.U., Nwalo F.N., Unachukwu M.N. 2019. Mechanism and health effects of heavy metal toxicity in humans. Poisoning in the Modern World-New Tricks for an Old Dog.
8. Geravandi S, Goudarzi G, Mohammadi MJ, Taghavirad SS, Salmanzadeh S., 2015. Sulfur and Nitrogen Dioxide Exposure and the Incidence of Health Endpoints in Ahvaz, Iran. Health Scope, 4:1-16.
9. Ghorani-Azam A, Riahi-Zanjani B, Balali-Mood M.,2016. Effects of air pollution on human health and practical measures for prevention in Iran. Journal of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, 21: 65-72.
10. Habre R, Coull B, Moshier E, Godbold J, Grunin A, Nath A, et al.,2014. Sources of indoor air pollution in New York city residences of asthmatic children. Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology, 24: 269-278.
11. Kim J.W., Park S., Lim C.W., Lee K., Kim B., 2014. The role of air pollutants in initiating liver disease. Toxicological Research, 30: 65-70.
12. Kono Y. 1978. Generation of superoxide radical during autoxidation of hydroxylamine and an assay for superoxide dismutase. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics, 186(1):189-95.
13 . Koroliuk M., 1988. A method of determining catalase activity. Lab Delo. 1: 16-19.
14. Li N., Xia T., Nel A.E. 2008. The role of oxidative stress in ambient particulate matter-induced lung diseases and its implications in the toxicity of engineered nanoparticles. Free Radical Biology and Medicine, 44: 1689-1699.
15. Lin Y.C., Lian I.B., Kor C.T., Chang C.C., Su P.Y., Chang W.T. 2017. Association between soil heavy metals and fatty liver disease in men in Taiwan: a cross sectional study. BMJ Open, 7: 1-8.
16. Ma X., Deng D., Chen W. 2017. Inhibitors and Activators of SOD, GSH‐Px, and CAT. Enzyme Inhibitors and Activators, 29: 207-224.
17. Meng Z., Zhang Q. 2006. Effects of dust storm fine particles instillation on oxidative damage in hearts, livers, lungs of rats. Journal of Hygiene Research, 35: 690-693.
18. Soleimani N., Faridnouri H., Dayer M.R. 2020. The Effect of Dusts on Liver Enzymes and Kidney Parameters of Serum in Male Rats in Khuzestan, Iran. Journal of Chemical Health Risks, 10: 315-326.
19. Nguyen-Lefebvre A.T., Horuzsko A. 2015. Kupffer cell metabolism and function. Journal of Enzymology and Metabolism, 1:1-26.
20. erythrocyte glutathione peroxidase. Journal of Laboratory and Clinical Medicine, 70(1): 158-169.
21. Wang Y., Tang Y., Li Z., Hua Q., Wang L., Song X. 2020. Joint toxicity of a multi-heavy metal mixture and chemoprevention in sprague dawley rats. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17: 1-15.
22. Winiarska-Mieczan A.,2018. Protective effect of tea against lead and cadmium-induced oxidative stress—a review. Biometals, 31: 909-926.