1. Fernández-Sánchez A, Madrigal-Santillán E, Bautista M, Esquivel-Soto J, Morales-González Á, Esquivel-Chirino C, et al. Inflammation, oxidative stress, and obesity. International journal of molecular sciences, 2011;12(5):3117-32.
2. Mohseni R, Sadeghabadi ZA, Goodarzi MT, Teimouri M, Nourbakhsh M, Azar MR. Evaluation of Mn-superoxide dismutase and catalase gene expression in childhood obesity: its association with insulin resistance. Journal of pediatric endocrinology and metabolism, 2018; 31(7):727-32.
3. Shahsavari G, Tootabi A, Raoufi A. The assessment of serum levels of malondialdehyde and total antioxidant capacity after the use of atorvastatin in patients with coronary artery stenosis. Yafteh, 2015;16(4):18-26.
4. Montalvo-Jave EE, Escalante-Tattersfield T, Ortega-Salgado JA, Piña E, Geller DA. Factors in the pathophysiology of the liver ischemia-reperfusion injury. Journal of Surgical Research. 2008;147(1):153-9.
5. Grune T, Reinheckel T, Davies KJ. Degradation of oxidized proteins in mammalian cells. The FASEB Journal. 1997;11(7):526-34.
6. Tokmakidis SP, Volaklis KA. Training and detraining effects of a combined-strength and aerobic exercise program on blood lipids in patients with coronary artery disease. Journal of cardiopulmonary rehabilitation and prevention. 2003;23(3):193-200.
7. Avunduk AM, Yardımcı S, Avunduk MC, Kurnaz L, Cengiz M. A Possible Mechanism of X-Ray–Induced Injury in Rat Lens. Japanese journal of ophthalmology. 2000;44(1):88-91.
8. Meister A, Anderson ME. Glutathione. Annual review of biochemistry. 1983;52(1):711-60.
9. Morillas-Ruiz J, Zafrilla P, Almar M, Cuevas M, Lopez F, Abellan P, et al. The effects of an antioxidant-supplemented beverage on exercise-induced oxidative stress: results from a placebo-controlled double-blind study in cyclists. European journal of applied physiology. 2005;95(5-6):543-9.
10. Jornot L, Junod AF. Response of human endothelial cell antioxidant enzymes to hyperoxia. American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. 1992;6(1):107-15.
11. Hsu K-J, Liao C-D, Tsai M-W, Chen C-N. Effects of exercise and nutritional intervention on body composition, metabolic health, and physical performance in adults with sarcopenic obesity: a meta-analysis. Nutrients. 2019;11(9):2163.
12. Cesquini M, Torsoni M, Ogo S. Adaptive response to swimming exercise: Antioxidant systems and lipid peroxidation. Journal of Anti-Aging Medicine. 1999;2(4):357-64.
13. Vincent H, Powers S, Stewart D, Shanely R, Demirel H, Naito H. Obesity is associated with increased myocardial oxidative stress. International journal of obesity. 1999;23(1):67-74.
14. Hovanloo F, Hedayati M, Abraham M, Abid Nazari H. The effect of endurance training in differrent periods of time in the activities of antioxidant enzymes in rat liver. Med Res. 2011;35(1):14-9.
15. Silva LA, Scheffer DL, Alves A, T Pereira L, Moneretto DB, Tromm C, et al. Effect of Aerobic Training of Moderate and Low Volume on Electron Transport Chain Activity and Oxidative Stress Markers in Skeletal Muscle. Journal of Exercise Physiology Online. 2015;18(6).
16. Afzalpour M, Gharakhanlou R, Gaeini A, Mohebbi H, Hedayati M, Khazaei M. The effects of aerobic exercises on the serum oxidized LDL and total antioxidant capacity in non-active men. CVD prevention and control. 2008;3(2):77-82.
17. Teixeira V, Valente H, Casal S, Marques F, Moreira P. Antioxidant status, oxidative stress, and damage in elite trained kayakers and canoeists and sedentary controls. International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism. 2009;19(5):443-56.
18. Azizbeigi K, Stannard SR, Atashak S, Haghighi MM. Antioxidant enzymes and oxidative stress adaptation to exercise training: Comparison of endurance, resistance, and concurrent training in untrained males. Journal of Exercise Science & Fitness. 2014;12(1):1-6.
19. Valcheva-Kuzmanova S, Kuzmanov K, Tancheva S, Belcheva A. Hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic effects of Aronia melanocarpa fruit juice in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Methods and Findings in Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology. 2007;29(2):101-6.
20. Ghanbari-Niaki A, Khabazian BM, Hossaini-Kakhak SA, Rahbarizadeh F, Hedayati M. Treadmill exercise enhances ABCA1 expression in rat liver. Biochemical and biophysical research communications. 2007;361(4):841-6.
21. Khabazian BM, Ghanbari-Niaki A, reza Safarzadeh-Golpordesari A, Ebrahimi M, Rahbarizadeh F, Abednazari H. Endurance training enhances ABCA1 expression in rat small intestine. European journal of applied physiology. 2009;107(3):351-8.
22. Ulusu NN, Sahilli M, Avci A, Canbolat O, Ozansoy G, Ari N, et al. Pentose phosphate pathway, glutathione-dependent enzymes and antioxidant defense during oxidative stress in diabetic rodent brain and peripheral organs: effects of stobadine and vitamin E. Neurochemical research. 2003;28(6):815-23.
23. Subramanian SP, Bhuvaneshwari S, Prasath GS. Antidiabetic and antioxidant potentials of Euphorbia hirta leaves extract studied in streptozotocin-induced experimental diabetes in rats. General physiology and biophysics. 2011;30(3):278.
24. Warner DS, Sheng H, Batinić-Haberle I. Oxidants, antioxidants and the ischemic brain. Journal of experimental biology. 2004;207(18):3221-31.
25. Ghaderi Pakdel F, Khadem Vatani K, Saadatian R, et al. Protective Effect of Vitamin E on Diabetes Induced Apoptosis and Oxidative Stress in Rat Heart Tissue. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2008;10(1):67-74.
26. Ascensão A, Magalhães J, Soares J, Ferreira R, Neuparth M, Marques F, et al. Endurance training attenuates doxorubicin-induced cardiac oxidative damage in mice. International journal of cardiology. 2005;100(3):451-60.
27. Keane K. Impact of high intensity interval training (HIIT) and/or selenium (Se) supplementation on oxidative stress and antioxidant status in active females 2014.
28. Farhangi N, Nazem F, Zehsaz F. Effect of endurance exercise on antioxidant enzyme activities and lipid peroxidation in the heart of the streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. SSU_Journals. 2017;24(10):798-809.
29. Zacarias AC, Barbosa MA, Guerra-Sá R, De Castro UGM, Bezerra FS, de Lima WG, et al. Swimming training induces liver adaptations to oxidative stress and insulin sensitivity in rats submitted to high-fat diet. Redox Report. 2017;22(6):515-23.