1. Aliasgharpour M., Hadiyan Z., 2011. Assessment of a Designed Exercise Program on Physical Capacity using Six-Minute Walking Test (6MWT) in Hemodialysis patients. Hayat. 17 (3): 59-68
2. Askari A., Askari B., Fallah Z., Kazemi Sh., 2012. Effect of eight weeks aerobic training on serum lipid and lipoprotein levels in women. Journal Gorgan University Medical Science, 14(1): 26-32 Nayt.
3. Bashardoost B., Adib A., Faalpoor Z., GavamiNashr M., 2007. The Study of Hypertension Relationship with Weight Gain in Patients Hemodialysis Intervals. Journal of Ardabil University Medical Science. 7(1): 22-26
4. Cauza E., Hanusch-Enserer U., Strasser B., Ludvik B., Metz-Schimmerl, S., Pacini G., 2005. “The relative benefits of endurance and strength training on the metabolic factors and muscle function of people with type 2 diabetes mellitus”. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 86(8), 1527-1533.
5. Cheema B.S.B., Smith B.C.F., Singh M.A.F., 2005. A rationale for intradialytic exercise training as standard clinical practice in ESRD. American Journal of Kidney Diseases, 45(5), 912-916.
6. David B., Bresnaban M.D., 2004. Psychiatric Comorbidity in Epilepsy and End Stage Renal Disease. Wisconsin Medical Journal. 103(6): 64-67.
7. Durstine J.L., Grandjean P.W., Cox C.A., Thompson P.D., 2002. Lipids, lipoproteins, and exercise. Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation, 22(6), 385-398.
8. Endo F., Asakawa Y., Usuda S., Yamamoto T., 1996. Effects of daily walking exercise on chronic hemodialysis outpatients. Journal of Physical Therapy Science, 8(1): 1-4.
9. Estghamati A., Khalilzadeh O., Rashidi A., Kamgar M., Meysamie A., Abbasi M., 2011. Physical activity in Iran: results of the third national surveillance of risk factors of non-communicable disease (SuRFNCD-2007). Journal of Physical Activity and Health, 8(1): 27-35.
10. Fahlman M.M., Boardley D., Lambert, CH.P., Flynn M., 2002. “Effects of endurance training and resistance training on plasma lipoprotein profiles in elderly women”. Journal of Gerontology: Biological Science, 57(2): 54-60.
11. Guyton A.C. Hall J.E., 2006. Textbook of medical physiology.11th ed. St. Louis, Mosby, 230-245.
12. Henrique D., M.N., Reboredo M.D.M., Chaoubah A., Paula R.B.D., 2010. Aerobic exercise improves physical capacity in patients under chronic hemodialysis. Arquivos Brasileiros de Cardiologia, 94(6): 823-828.
13. Kallenbach J.Z., 2012. Review of hemodialysis for nurses and dialysis personnel. Elsevier Health Sciences, 12-432
14. Kelley G.A., Kelley K.S., 2008. Effects of aerobic exercise on non-HDL-C in children and adolescents: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Prog.Cardiovasc Nurs, 23(3): 128–132
15. Lamina S., Okoye G., 2012. Therapeutic effect of a moderate intensity interval training program on the lipid profile in men with hypertension: A randomized controlled trial. Nigerian Journal ofClinical Practice, 15(1): 42-50.
16. Lira F.S., Yamashita A.S., Uchida M.C., Zanchi N.E., Gualano B., Martins E. Jr., 2010. Low and moderate, rather than high intensity strength exercise induces benefit regarding plasma lipid profile. Diabetology and Metabolic Syndrome. 2(31):131-42.
17. Malagoni A.M., Catizone L., Mandini S., Soffritti S., Manfredini R., Boari B., 2008. Acute and longterm effects of an exercise program for dialysis patients prescribed in hospital and performed at home. Journal of Nephrology, 21(6): 871-8.
18. Marques E., Carvalho J., Soares J.M.C., Marques F., Mota J., 2009. Effects of resistance and multicomponent exercise on lipid profiles of older women. Maturitas, 63, 84–88.
19. Moinuddin Leehey D.J., 2008. A coparison of aerobic exercise and resistance training in patints with and without chronice kidney disease. Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease, 15(1): 83-9
20. Mokhtari N., Nasiri M., Mashoof T., Kazem Negad E., 2006. A comparative study on health related quality of life in hemodialysis patients and healthy people. Journal of Health Management, 25(9): 55-62. [In Persian]
21. Nash M.S., Jacobs P.L., 2001. Circuit resistance training improves the atherogenic lipid profiles persons with chronic paraplegin. The Journal of Spinal Cord Medicine, 24: 2- 9.
22. Parsons T.L., Toffelmire E.B., King-VanVlack C.E., 2006. Exercise training during hemodialysis improves dialysis efficacy and physical performance. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 87(5), 680-687.
23. Sato Y., Nagasaki M., Nakai N., Fushimi T., 2003. Physical exercise improves glucose metabolism in lifestyle-related diseases. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 228(10), 1208-1212.
24. Stack A. G., Murthy B., 2008. Exercise and limitations in physical activity levels among new dialysis patients in the United States: an epidemiologic study. Annals of Epidemiology, 18(12), 880-888.
25. Storer T.W., Casaburi R., Sawelson S., Kopple J.D., 2005. Endurance exercise training during haemodialysis improves strength, power, fatigability and physical performance in maintenance haemodialysis patients. Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation, 20(7), 1429-1437.
26. Sung R.Y., Yu C.W
., Chang S.K., Mo S.W
., Woo M., Lam C.W., 2002. Effects of dietary intervention and strength training on blood lipid level in obese children. Archives of Disease in Childhood
, 86: 407-410.
27. Yektayar M., Mohammadi S., Ahmadi Deharshid K., Khodamoradpour M., 2012. Comparison of the effects of resistance, endurance and combined exercises on lipid profile of non- athlete healthy middle aged men. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences, 16 (4): 26-36.